Education in India has a rich history of laurels dating back to Nalanda university days.
Nalanda University in Bihar was a centre of excellence for educational needs of scores of students from all across the globe.
India education falls under the discretion of state and union governments, respectively.
Also, various articles of our constitution aim at enacting the education as the fundamental right. Most of the universities in India are either central government or state government controlled.
Pleasantly, education in India has made tremendous progress in imparting primary education in terms of attendance rates and expanding the literacy to over two thirds of the population.
India’s improved educational scenes have been cited many times as one of the noble reason for India’s improved economical scenario.
Despite growing market for education, still 35% of the population is illiterate and only a small number of about 15% populations reach high schools.
In India, the National Council of Education Research & Training is the apex body for syllabus related for school level education.
- Top Quality ACSCE-5X Exam PDF – Cover All Exam Syllabus
- Top Quality 1Z0-511 Exam PDF – For Perfect Results
- Top Quality 712-50 Exam PDF – Pass Exam Effortlessly
- Top Quality 8009 Exam PDF – Cover All Exam Syllabus
- Top Recommended 5V0-41.20 Exam PDF – Cover All Exam Syllabus
- Top Quality AZ-700 Exam PDF – A Perfect Way to Ace Exam
- Top Demanded AD01 Exam PDF – Cover All Exam Syllabus
- Top Rated 1Y0-203 Exam PDF – A Perfect Source to Clear Exam
- Top Quality 1Z0-342 Exam PDF – Cover All Exam Syllabus
- Top Rated CBAF-001 Exam PDF – For Perfect Results
- Top Demanded AWS-Certified-Developer-Associate Exam PDF – Forget the Failure
- Top Demanded 500-440 Exam PDF – A Perfect Source to Ace Exam
- Top Quality 050-6201-ARCHERASC01 Exam PDF – A Perfect Source to Clear Exam
- Top Recommended CPSA-FL Exam PDF – Pass Exam Easily
- Top Rated 350-901 Exam PDF – Forget the Failure
As a result, the NCERT provides financial training to many schools in India and also ensures the smooth functioning of them and not to forget the implementation of the various educational policies in their correct formats.
Other boards in addition to the state government controlled boards, there are other boards as well imparting and committed to provide quality education across India are Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian School Certificate Examinations (ISCE), National Institute of Open Schoolings (NIOS), etc.
Let’s see the division of Indian education directed at different levels, accordingly
* Primary Education- This section of educational level emphasizes the impartment of basic education to students till the age of 14 years.
* Secondary Education- this section of Indian education scene was devoted to the cause of students of various challenging attributes like disability.
* Technical Education- Technical education like engineering, management, medicine, law, etc was classified as professional fields and these streams are monitored by none other than the technical education of India known as, All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). There could be found endless numbers of colleges in India providing these types of education.
* Distance Education- There are various universities and deemed colleges that provides distance education in almost all the streams of education. Basically, people who don’t have time to join a full-fledged classroom program, these distance education have turned out as a boon to be educated while being away at their respective works.